The Altronic DPYH-1300U series temperature gauges are solid-state instruments which give a continuous temperature readout and have an alarm/shutdown capability at a user-adjusted temperature limit. Using industry-standard thermocouple probes, all models can be selected for either Fahrenheit or Centigrade readout. Power is from industrial C.D. ignition systems or 12-48 Vdc. The solid-state output limit switch can be used with Altronic annunciators or other specified devices (such as solenoids or conventional relays) operated from D.C. current.
- 1-, 2- AND 9-POINT MODELS
- SOLID-STATE DESIGN REPLACES ANALOG METERS
- ONE INSTRUMENT REPLACES MULTIPLE GAUGE RANGES AND ELIMINATES CAPILLARIES
- UNIVERSAL FEATURES: − SELECTABLE °C OR °F READOUT − POWERED FROM C.D. IGNITION OR 12-48 VDC − SOLID-STATE LIMIT SWITCHES
- TEMPERATURE LIMIT SET FROM FRONT USING DISPLAY READOUT
- STANDARD 4-1/2″ ROUND, WEATHERRESISTANT CASE