The Altronic DD digital annunciators are solid-state monitor and shutdown devices. The annunciator connects to electrical contacts (either normally open or normally closed) which ,ay represent limits on functions such as pressure temperature, level. etc. upon sensing a fault on one of the sensor lines, the annunciator displays a 2-digit number representing the first-out fault and generates an output signal. The annunciator can be powered from C.D. ignition systems, 12-24 Vdc or 110-220 Vac.
The Altronic annunciator, available in either 20 or 40-point models, reduces the voltage and current to switch gauges and other sensors to non-incendiary levels thus eliminating contact arcing and providing safe operation in hazardous areas. If intrinsically-safe operation is required for a Class I, Division 1, Group D or non-classified areas, use the more economical 691 series power supply.
The DD series annunciators are packaged in a rugged anodized, aluminum case with stainless steel hardware for long life. A quick-disconnect terminal strip is used for all connections for ease of installation and troubleshooting.
- Monitors up to 40 electrical contacts to protect vital equipment.
- Powered from C.D. ignition, 12-24 Vdc or 110-220 Vac.
- Adjustable lock-out timer.
- Test mode permits system check without shutting down the machine.
- 2 basic systems: Class 1, Div. 1 and 2, Group D.
- Ruggest, anodized aluminum case.